Location: Beijing | Work Experience: Post-graduate students and PhD Candidates or related work experience | Preferred master’s degree and above
1. Assist the research projects of maritime studies, borderline studies, Belt and Road, and other related research in the field of national and public policies
2. Assist in the strategic research, case studies and information research assigned by the relevant departments of central government.
3. Assist the construction and management of database system and analysis models required for the research purpose .
4. Assist the construction and maintenance of the network of domestic and foreign experts as well as cooperative networks required for research
1. Committed to the development of independent think tank and, influencing policy-making through independent research.
2. Preferred professional background related to International Relations, International Affairs, International Law, Data Analysis and other related fields, with master's degree or above.
3.Strong logical thinking, independent research, data analysis and writing skills.
4. Proficient in English, a second foreign language is a plus; Preferred overseas study and strategic consulting work experience